JCC student IDs
Student ID cards at Jamestown Community College are used to access many amenities, such as the Hillside Suites, meal plans, and other services on campus.
New students & new ID cards
1. Have your photo taken:
- Jamestown Campus: FSA office (COCE)
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Campus Life office (COLL)
- North County Center: Submit a photo (.jpg or .jpeg) of your head/shoulders-only with a white or very light background. Do not wear a mask, face covering, or hat. Submit the photo with your full name and J-number to: IDPhotos@mail.sunyjcc.edu.
2. Pick up your student ID card when classes start for the fall or spring semesters. Residence hall students will get their card on their move-in date. You will need to bring a positive form of identification when you pick up your ID. IDs cannot be mailed.
- Jamestown Campus: FSA office
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Campus Life office
- North County Center: Main office (NCCC)
Returning students & updating current ID cards
- Jamestown Campus:
- Residence hall students will get a sticker for the current semester at the time of their move-in.
- Commuter students: Get a sticker from the FSA office.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Get a sticker from the Campus Life office.
- North County Center: Get a sticker from the NCCC main office.