JCC student IDs
Student ID cards at Jamestown Community College are used to access many amenities, such as the Hillside Suites, meal plans, checking out library materials, using copiers, and other services on campus.
New students & new ID cards
1. Have your photo taken:
- Jamestown Campus: FSA office (COCE)
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Campus Life office (COLL)
- North County Center: Submit a photo (.jpg or .jpeg) of your head/shoulders-only with a white or very light background. Do not wear a mask, face covering, or hat. Submit the photo with your full name and J-number to: IDPhotos@mail.sunyjcc.edu.
2. Pick up your student ID card when classes start for the fall or spring semesters. Residence hall students will get their card on their move-in date. You will need to bring a positive form of identification when you pick up your ID. IDs cannot be mailed.
- Jamestown Campus: FSA office
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Campus Life office
- North County Center: Main office (NCCC)
Returning students & updating current ID cards
- Jamestown Campus:
- Residence hall students will get a sticker for the current semester at the time of their move-in.
- Commuter students: Get a sticker from the FSA office.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Get a sticker from the Campus Life office.
- North County Center: Get a sticker from the NCCC main office.