Financial Aid & Billing

Receiving financial aid & paying for college

At Jamestown Community College, we recognize that paying for a college education is a significant commitment and investment. Financial Aid and Billing, comprised of JCC's financial aid and business offices, will help you understand your bill, maximize financial aid from all possible sources, and complete your Certificate of Residence requirements.

Interested in talking with our office virtually? Visit JCC’s Student Services Center and we can meet with you online »


New York State residents planning to attend a State University of New York college should apply for the New York Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).

TAP is available for eligible students taking six or more credit hours per semester in their program of study.

TAP awards are based on NYS net taxable income and other factors. FAFSA applicants will link to the TAP application if:

  • You are a New York State resident, and
  • You included at least one approved NYS college on your FAFSA.