Registrar's Office at JCC
The Registrar's Office at Jamestown Community College manages academic records, such as course registration, enrollment verification, transcripts, and graduation.
Interested in talking with our office virtually? Visit JCC’s Student Services Center and we can meet with you online »
General course registration
- Apply to JCC as a new student: If you're interested in earning a degree or certificate at JCC, learn about the application process and any additional steps. After you're accepted, we'll help you register for courses.
- Register for courses as a current student: If you're a current student at JCC and ready to register for courses, contact your advisor or the Counseling and Career Center.
- Register for an individual course (without pursuing a program): If you're interested in taking a course without earning a degree or certificate, you'll fill out a registration form.
- Registration form for summer 2023
- Registration form for fall 2023
- Audit form
- Credit/fail form
- Instructor's permission card
- Individual course withdrawal form
- Individual course withdrawal form (print)
- Total withdrawal process
Registration forms can be mailed via US Postal mail to: Jamestown Community College - Registrar’s Office, PO Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020. We will also accept email in lieu of individual withdrawals, total withdrawals, instructor permission cards, and audit forms, as long as the appropriate permissions are also received.