Forms for financial aid
The preferred method of accessing forms is through your JCC Banner account. Your unsatisfied requirements will display with instructions and links to the required forms.
Please only access forms that are required to process your aid. If you use Microsoft Edge, you may need to open an alternate browser to view the forms.
- 23-24 A3RD Authorization to Release Financial Aid Information Form
- 23-24 APTS NYS Aid for Part-Time Study Application Form
- 23-24 ASSETS Asset Verification Form
- 23-24 AVRD Dependent Verification Form
- 23-24 AVRI Independent Verification Form
- 23-24 BACH Affirmation of Bachelor's Degree Form
- 23-24 BUSVAL Business/Investment Farm Net Worth Net Form
- 23-24 CITIZN Citizen/Eligible Non-Citizen Status Form
- 23-24 DEPOV Dependency Override Request Form
- 23-24 DEPOVC Dependency Override Request-Continuing Status Form
- 23-24 IDEP Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form
- 23-24 IRS Income-Tax Verification-Student Form
- 23-24 IRSP Income Tax Verification-Parent Form
- 23-24 MFS Marital/Tax Filing Status Discrepancy Form
- 23-24 PJA Special Request Review Form-for income adjustment
- 23-24 PMFS Parent Marital/Tax Filing Status Discrepancy Form
- 23-24 RHSC Risk of Homelessness (Special Circumstances) Form
- 23-24 UHY Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Form
- 23-24 WAIVER Request for Waiver of Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- External Enrollment Agreement (Consortium Agreement)
- Re-registration Form for Administrative Withdrawals - AWREREG
Federal loan request forms:
- Direct Stafford Loan - If you wish to accept a loan that was offered to you in your JCC Financial Aid Award Notification letter, you can complete the JCC Loan Acceptance Form via your Banner account at banner.sunyjcc.edu. After you sign in, click on the Financial Aid tab and select 2. Your Eligibility Requirements. Select the correct Aid Year and click the Direct Stafford Loan Form link. If you do not have the link, please refer to your JCC Financial Aid Award Notification letter for further information.
- Parent PLUS Loan - A parent borrower can complete the Parent PLUS loan application process online at studentaid.gov. The parent should sign in using their account.