Student ID cards
At Jamestown Community College, you'll use different technology accounts to access online and on-campus resources. Your JCC student ID card is used for on-campus amenities, such as Hillside Suites building access and meal plans.
Books & software
JCC provides Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. Go to portal.office.com and sign in with your JCC student email and password.
JCC provides SensusAccess to assist in creating accessible documents in alternative formats.
JCC account tutorials
- Your Banner account is used to access your academic and financial records, enrollment verification, and contact information.
- Your Brightspace account is an online portal for your courses, including materials, assignments, and individual grades.
- JCC Alert is our campus-wide emergency notification system. As a JCC student, you are automatically enrolled in JCC Alert.
- Your MyJCC account is used for Brightspace, Degree Works, JCC gmail, library databases, LinkedIn Learning, Starfish, and wifi on campus.
- You can schedule appointments in Starfish with JCC faculty and staff, as well as peer tutors.