Student technology at JCC
At Jamestown Community College, you'll use different technology accounts to access online and on-campus resources.
Student ID cards
Your JCC student ID card is used for on-campus amenities, such as Hillside Suites building access and meal plans.
JCC online accounts & tutorials
- Your Banner account is used to access your academic and financial records, enrollment verification, and contact information.
- Your Brightspace account is an online portal for your courses, including materials, assignments, and individual grades.
- JCC Alert is our campus-wide emergency notification system. As a JCC student, you are automatically enrolled in JCC Alert.
- Your MyJCC account is used for Brightspace, Degree Works, JCC gmail, library databases, LinkedIn Learning, Starfish, and wifi on campus.
- You can schedule appointments in Starfish with JCC faculty and staff, as well as peer tutors.
Computer hardware & software
JCC provides Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. Go to portal.office.com and sign in with your JCC student email and password.