Study at JCC & enter the workforce
Jamestown Community College is recognized by the State University of New York, the largest comprehensive university system in the United States.
With JCC, you can enter the workforce:
- In months with industry-standard, short-term training.
- In two years or less with an accredited certificate or degree.
How can you get started?
- If you're interested in earning a degree or certificate, learn about JCC’s application process and apply to JCC. After you're accepted, we'll help you register for courses.
- If you're interested in taking a course without pursuing a degree or certificate, you can register without applying to JCC.
- If you're a current JCC student and ready to register for courses, contact your advisor or the Counseling and Career Center.