Begin your journey at JCC
We are thrilled that you are ready to apply to Jamestown Community College! To get started, create an account and complete an online application. Our application to JCC is free to complete, and we do not require the SAT or ACT to apply.
If you need help applying, contact our Admissions office.
1. Complete our online application
You will need to create an account if you are a new applicant to JCC or if you applied before 2017. If you applied after 2017, you can log in with your account information.
- International program: complete the international student application steps in addition to the online application
- Nursing program: complete the supplemental nursing application in addition to the online application
- Occupational therapy assistant program: complete the supplemental OTA application in addition to the online application
- Sheriff's Academy program: complete the Sheriff's Academy application
2. Send your transcripts to JCC
Send your high school transcripts, college transcripts, military transcripts, and/or high school equivalency diploma and test scores to our Admissions office by mail or fax.
Jamestown Community College
525 Falconer Street, P.O. Box 20
Jamestown, NY 14702
Fax number: 716.338.1450
Once you have been accepted, check out our next steps to complete your registration and begin your first semester.