Official & unofficial JCC transcripts
You can order your official transcripts through Parchment. You can get your unofficial transcripts (without college seal) in Banner.
You can order your official transcript from Jamestown Community College online through Parchment. Processing of transcript orders may be prevented or delayed when a student's record contains restrictive holds such as materials or equipment owed to JCC. We do not accept transcript requests by fax or mail.
To access Parchment via Banner, log in, click on Student, and click Order Official Transcripts. You'll complete a short order form and pay using a debit or credit card. The transcript fee is $8.50 per official transcript.
- If you choose electronic delivery, you will typically receive it within minutes of placing your order.
- If you choose to have your transcript mailed to you, you have an overnight FedEx option. Track your order by signing up for text/email notifications or by visiting Parchment.
- You will need to provide your Social Security number or student ID number, date of birth, address, telephone number, and payment method.
Jamestown Community College has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the college. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript request on behalf of Jamestown Community College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Unofficial transcripts (without college seal) are available at no charge for current and prior students in Banner.
- Log in to Banner
- Once you enter the secure area, select the Student tab
- Select Student Records
- Select Academic Transcript
- Select Credit for Transcript Level and JCC Advising/Unofficial for Transcript Type