Registering for College Connections
Student registration for fall 2023 and full year 2023-2024 courses will take place from Tuesday, September 5 through Friday, September 22, 2023. Registrations are processed through DualEnroll.
Students, please follow these steps to register for your College Connections courses or download a PDF of the detailed registration instructions.
Steps for College Connections registration
- Go to sunyjcc.dualenroll.com
- Create a login.
- Tap CREATE MY ACCOUNT button and fill out all the required fields.
- Remember your login and password – you will need to enter this each time you register for College Connections courses.
- Provide your full legal name as it appears on your Social Security card (no nicknames) and correct personal information, as this is what will appear on your JCC student transcript.
- Make sure to enter a cell phone number or email address that you have regular access to, as you will need to use it to verify your account.
- If possible, use a personal email address rather than a school email. Many school emails block the automated confirmation emails and you may not be able to unlock your account.
- Verify your account (a text message or email will be sent, depending on which you select).
- Complete your student profile.
- Note: You must provide your correct Social Security Number in order to register for classes.
- Download the College Connections Student Guide, make sure you understand your responsibilities, and accept the terms.
- Provide an email or cell phone number for your parent/guardian. They will need to give permission before you can be enrolled into a College Connections course.
- If your parent/guardian does not have an email address or a smartphone, they can complete the parent/guardian permission form.
- Confirm your high school and select your guidance counselor from the drop-down.
- Login to your DualEnroll account at sunyjcc.dualenroll.com
- Choose your classes
- Click on the name of the course you wish to register for and click the Register button. (Note that there may be multiple sections of the same course with different instructors and/or times. Check with your high school counselor if you are unsure which one to register for.)
- Continue registering for courses until you have selected all the courses you are taking for the current term.
- Check your status
- The Status tab at the top of the page will show you were each of your classes are in the registration process.
- Steps highlighted in yellow are your responsibility to complete.
- Make sure your parent has given permission for you to take College Connections courses (first-time students only).
- Make sure your personal information is correct
- Click on the Profile tab at the top and update any of your personal information that may have changed (phone, email, address, parent’s email, etc.).
- Click on the Account tab on the upper-right to update the email address and/or cell phone you wish to get registration notifications on.
- If you used a school email to create your DualEnroll account, please change it to a personal email address, if possible. Many school email servers block outside domains and you may not receive updates on your registration.
- Residents of Allegany, Erie, Wyoming, and all other counties need to submit a Certificate of Residence (COR) form once per academic year. The deadline to submit the form is September 24 for classes that start in fall and February 28 for classes that start in the spring.
- Print out the PDF version of the COR form.
- Do not sign the form until you are in the presence of a notary. Submit the signed and notarized form to your high school counselor or the College Connections office.
- Residents outside of Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties who do not submit a COR form by the deadline will either be dropped from their JCC course or be required to pay tuition. For questions, call 716.338.1160.