Apply for on-campus housing: summer sessions
The application, license agreement, and housing deposit are for the summer session(s) and internships.
- Summer 2023 housing costs for JCC students: $700 per summer session
- Summer 2023 housing costs for interns: $125/week (or as otherwise negotiated through Residence Life and internship coordinators)
1. Initial steps
- JCC students: Register for classes for summer session I and/or II
- Interns: Contact the Office of Residence Life if you need housing (ResidenceLife@mail.sunyjcc.edu)
2. Complete the summer housing application
- Resident summer housing online application (you are 18 or older)
- Resident summer housing printable application (you are under 18)
Residents under the age of 18 will need to contact the Office of Residence Life for an application.
3. Pay your housing deposit
Housing will not be assigned until full $200* deposit is submitted. Housing deposit is not considered advanced payment. *Bank processing fees (up to $10) are in addition to $200 for credit/debit or e-check payments.
- Credit card payment: pay by credit card through Square
- Send check or money order for $200: JCC FSA: Attn. Residence Life, P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
4. Pay your bill
Prior to moving into the Hillside Suites for any duration of the summer, all residents will need to have their charges paid in full.
- JCC students: Make your payment arrangements through the Financial Aid and/or Business Office. Summer financial aid is available through JCC, federal and state funding, and other organizations.
- Interns: Payment arrangement should be made prior to arrival through the Faculty Student Association (FSA). Consult with your internship coordinator and then make arrangements with FSA by contacting ResidenceLife@mail.sunyjcc.edu or 716.338.1188.
5. Check your email
Check your email regularly for important Residence Life information such as policies, room assignments, and confirmation of your move in day/time.