Apply for on-campus housing
The application, license, and housing deposit are for the entire academic year.
1. Apply to JCC
- Complete the JCC online application
- Send transcripts to SUNY JCC
2. File your FAFSA
- Apply for financial aid
- Follow up on the progress of your FAFSA
- Review your award letter when it arrives
- Confirm eligibility
3. Complete the housing application
New residents - spring 2021:
- New resident housing online application (you are 18 or older)
- New resident housing printable application (you are under 18)
- A parent/guardian signature must accompany your own signature to make the application valid.
Returning residents - spring 2021:
2021-22 housing applications will be available soon.
4. Complete the housing addendum (all residents)
5. Pay your housing deposit
Your housing deposit secures a room for you in Hillside Suites. This deposit will be returned at the end of the year pending any additional charges.
- Pay by credit card »
- Pay by check: send to JCC FSA, P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
6. Check your email
Check your email regularly for important Residence Life information such as policies, room assignments, and events like Move In Day.