Work at JCC as a student
You can apply for an on-campus job while you attend Jamestown Community College. We have work study (based on your FAFSA) and student assistant positions.
How to apply
- Read about the student job opportunities offered at your campus on College Central Network and decide which fields or positions you want to work in. Current JCC students automatically have a CCN account.
- Apply using our online application. If you are a new user, you must create a profile consisting of a username, password, and e-mail address. If you have applied before and have an existing profile, select “I already have an account.” You can review the status of your job applications previously submitted and edit your existing application.
Student workers and supervisors
We’re looking forward to working with you at JCC! Before you can begin work, complete the following documents with your supervisor for submission to the JCC Human Resources office.
- Authorization for pre-employment background check
- I-9 form
- I-9 form instructions
- Job description for student workers 2021-22
- International criminal search request form (international students only)
After you submit the documents listed above, you’ll get an e-mail from Human Resources approving your hire as a student worker, with additional payroll instructions. You may not start working until you receive this approval (please allow up to three business days), so remember to complete and submit these forms!
Paychecks are issued biweekly. For the 2020-21 academic year, students can earn federal work study funds from August 20, 2020 through May 15, 2021.