Get library & reference help
Reference librarians and library staff can help you with basic questions via chat, frequently asked questions, and phone. If you need more extensive assistance with your research, you are encouraged to visit one of the campus libraries.
Hultquist Library, Jamestown Campus:
- 525 Falconer Street, Jamestown
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. | Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. | Hours may vary due to holidays and college closures
- Reference: 716.338.1136
- Circulation: 716.338.1008
Library, Cattaraugus County Campus:
- 260 North Union Street, Olean
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | F: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. | Hours may vary due to holidays and college closures
- Reference and circulation: 716.376.7517
Chat & FAQ
During normal hours of operation, a response will be sent within 24 hours. If the "Chat with Us" button is on, select it to chat with the library about your question.