Find internships, jobs, & events
Handshake is a career platform exclusively for college students and alumni. With a Handshake account through JCC, you can:
- Create a profile and upload your resume. If you make your profile visible to employers, recruiters will be able to connect with you.
- Follow and connect with local and national employers.
- Find and apply to local or national jobs or internships across hundreds of career industries. Handshake may also suggest positions based on your profile and self-identified career interests.
- Register for events hosted by Career Services, including on-campus and virtual career fairs and career development workshops.
- Register for events hosted by local and national employers, such as open interviews and information sessions.
You can also check out the Handshake blog for tips to navigate your career journey:
- Discover and research new career pathways.
- Read career advice on important career skills, such as building a professional network, understanding job descriptions, finding remote work, strengthening interview skills, and navigating internships.
- Learn about top employers and career industries.
- Understand how to leverage Handshake in your job and internship search.
Jamestown Community College does not guarantee the postings listed on this website, nor is it responsible for the accuracy, working conditions, wages, or safety of any off-campus positions. While efforts are made to check the legitimacy of opportunities being posted, due to the volume received we are unable to fully research each person, organization, and posting. As a result, JCC cannot be held liable for any of the positions listed or be responsible for any company or individual. Individuals who use this website in their job search are responsible for researching the credentials and integrity of an employer, and should exercise due diligence, common sense, and caution when applying to or accepting any position. Similarly, employers are also responsible for checking the credentials and integrity of applicants. Anyone who discovers abuse of this website, or has questions/concerns regarding the legitimacy of an employer or posting, should contact Career Services at 716.338.1381.
All employer registrations and job postings will be pending until reviewed and approved by JCC. Approved employers will also be able to review resumes of job seekers who have chosen to allow this feature. JCC reserves the right to refuse, deny, or remove any employer registration or job posting whose legitimacy can not be verified.