Health & Physical Wellness
The Health and Physical Wellness career community at Jamestown Community College promotes classroom and community learning, support, mentorship, and networking opportunities for students interested in pursuing careers related to health and wellness.
Students have the opportunity to explore and design a career track that will provide access to employment in healthcare, education, and community-based settings. Students can also take advantage of transfer paths that have been developed, linking them to advanced degrees at partner institutions. Students in the Health and Physical Wellness career community will be well-prepared to lead the way in professions dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people they serve.
Programs at JCC
- Health Information Technology (A.A.S.)
- Health Information Technology (certificate)
- Healthcare Studies (certificate)
- Math & Science - Nutrition (Liberal Arts & Sciences) (A.S.)
- Nursing (A.A.S.)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (A.A.S.)
- Physical Education Studies (A.S.)
- Sport Management (A.A.S.)
- Sport Management (A.S.)
- Some Individual Studies