The Hultquist Library is currently open to JCC students, faculty and staff. In addition, the reference librarians and library staff are available via chat, email, or phone (http://www.sunyjcc.edu/library/ask-us) to assist you with your research and information needs. A printable (pdf) calendar of hours for the Fall 2021 is available for download.
Library hours are subject to change.
Fall 2021 Library Hours
Monday - Thursday - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fall 2021 Chat Hours (AskUs!)
Monday - Thursday - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please refer to JCC's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates (sunyjcc.edu/about/coronavirus) for current requirements regarding masks, social distancing, and vaccinations.
- The libraries are not open to the general public. Library access is limited to JCC students, faculty, and staff.
- Curbside pickup of library materials is available to all library patrons, including community members.
- Food or drink are not permitted in the library.
- Please observe social distancing protocols by staying 6 feet apart from others. Note the markers on the floor near the library’s service desks.
- Group study rooms are closed for group use.
These will remain in effect until further notice. For more information about these changes or to ask additional questions, please visit https://sunyjcc.libguides.com/LibraryResources/Info_updates.