The Hultquist Library is currently open to JCC students, faculty and staff. In addition, the reference librarians and library staff are available via chat, email, or phone (http://www.sunyjcc.edu/library/ask-us) to assist you with your research and information needs.
Library hours are subject to change.
February 15 & 16, 2021 the library will be open 9am - 4pm
Mon - Thu 8am - 5pm
Fri - 8am – 4pm
In accordance with JCC’s reopening plans (sunyjcc.edu/about/coronavirus/returning-campus) and recommendations from the CDC and other health organizations, the JCC Libraries have implemented the following changes to our services:
- The libraries are not open to the general public. Library access is limited to JCC students, faculty, and staff.
- Curbside pickup of library materials is available to all library patrons, including community members.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while you are in the library.
- No food or drink are permitted in the library.
- Please observe social distancing protocols by staying 6 feet apart from others. Note the markers on the floor near the library’s service desks.
- Group study rooms are closed.
- Course reserves and other short-term loans, including course textbooks, are not available.
These changes will go into effect when the libraries reopen for Fall 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice. For more information about these changes or to ask additional questions, please visit https://sunyjcc.libguides.com/LibraryResources/Info_updates.