The Cattaraugus County Campus Library is open to JCC students, faculty, and staff. In addition, the reference librarians and library staff are available via chat, email, or phone (http://www.sunyjcc.edu/library/ask-us) to assist you with your research and information needs.
Spring 2022 Library Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p. m.
If you need assistance please visit AskUs!
Please refer to JCC's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates (sunyjcc.edu/about/coronavirus) for current requirements regarding masks, social distancing, and vaccinations.
- The libraries are not open to the general public. Library access is limited to JCC students, faculty, and staff.
- Curbside pickup of library materials is available to all library patrons, including community members.
- Food or drink are not permitted in the library.
- Please observe social distancing protocols by staying 6 feet apart from others. Note the markers on the floor near the library’s service desks.
- Group study rooms are closed for group use.
These will remain in effect until further notice. For more information about these changes or to ask additional questions, please visit https://sunyjcc.libguides.com/LibraryResources/Info_updates.