Registrar's Office at JCC
The Registrar's Office at Jamestown Community College manages academic records, such as course registration, enrollment verification, transcripts, and graduation.
All students accessing SUNY facilities for any in-person classes or activities must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive a booster shot as they are eligible, with limited exception. On-campus JCC students must submit proof of COVID-19 and all other required immunizations to the Health Center to avoid academic withdrawal from all on-campus courses, financial liability, or negative impacts on financial aid status.
General course registration
- Apply to JCC as a new student: If you're interested in earning a degree or certificate at JCC, learn about the application process and any additional steps. After you're accepted, we'll help you register for courses.
- Register for courses as a current student: If you're a current student at JCC and ready to register for courses, contact your advisor or the Counseling and Career Center.
- Register for an individual course (without pursuing a program): If you're interested in taking a course without earning a degree or certificate, you'll fill out a registration form.
- Registration form for summer 2022
- Registration form for fall 2022
- Audit form
- Credit/fail form
- Instructor's permission card
- Individual course withdrawal form
- Individual course withdrawal form (print)
- Total withdrawal process
Registration forms can be mailed via US Postal mail to: Jamestown Community College - Registrar’s Office, PO Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020. We will also accept email in lieu of individual withdrawals, total withdrawals, instructor permission cards, and audit forms, as long as the appropriate permissions are also received.