Registrar's Office at JCC
The Registrar's Office at Jamestown Community College manages academic records, such as course registration, enrollment verification, transcripts, and graduation.
- Apply to JCC as a new student: If you're interested in earning a degree or certificate at JCC, learn about the application process and any additional steps. After you're accepted, we'll help you register for courses.
- Register for courses as a current student: If you're a current student at JCC and ready to register for courses, contact your advisor or the Counseling and Career Center.
- Register for an individual course (without pursuing a program): If you're interested in taking a course without earning a degree or certificate, you'll fill out a registration form.
- Individual course withdrawal form
- Individual course withdrawal form (print)
- Total withdrawal process
Registration forms can be mailed via US Postal mail to: Jamestown Community College - Registrar’s Office, PO Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020. We will also accept email in lieu of individual withdrawals, total withdrawals, instructor permission cards, and audit forms, as long as the appropriate permissions are also received.