Marketing & communications for JCC
Jamestown Community College’s Marketing and Communications department increases awareness of JCC’s programs, events, and services through creative design, community relations, social media, and the web.
Come as you are. Leave as you want to be. The voice of JCC is our brand personality: trustworthy, authentic, passionate, and community oriented.
Submit a project request
Submit a request to start a project. Lead time is two-four weeks return time on requests.
- Design Project: request a print design project
- Web Update: update existing web pages
- Campus News or Event: promote an event or share campus news through social media and/or news releases
- Major Marketing Project: initiate a paid marketing campaign, major design/web project, photography/video production
- Business Card: request business cards
- Letterhead: order through the JCC mailroom at 716.338.1027 (Jamestown Campus) or 716.376.7573 (Cattaraugus County Campus).