Find the support you need at JCC
Your success as a student at Jamestown Community College is grounded in services and support from our college community. Our offices are ready to help you reach your goals.
Stay on track to graduation
From admissions and advisement to paying your bill, registering for courses, and graduating, we can help you get ready for each semester.
- Business Office: Pay your student bill and complete Certificate of Residence requirements.
- Counseling and Career Center and Advisement: Your advisors help you prepare for each semester and connect with your career community.
- Financial Aid: Apply for financial aid, check out JCC’s scholarship database, and learn about work study opportunities.
- Orientation: Meet students, faculty, and staff as you learn about JCC technology and student services.
- Registrar: Access academic records, such as enrollment verification, transcripts, and graduation.
Support in & out of the classroom
Focus on your studies and take advantage of accessibility services, tutoring, military and single parent support, health support, and more.
- Accessibility Services: Get accommodations such as assistive technology and textbooks in alternate formats.
- Food pantry: JCC maintains a food pantry for all students. Services are private, confidential, and free.
- Health Centers: JCC's registered professional nurses can assess and treat many minor health conditions and illnesses, and evaluate the need for emergency care.
- JCC and community resources: Find resources for mental health, housing, job readiness, and more.
- Learning Centers: Get academic help through tutoring, study skills, and course materials.
- Libraries: Access databases, journals, online catalogs, research guides, and more print and electronic resources.
- Military support: Find support with military education benefits and services.
- Peer mentors: JCC's Peer2Peer program helps you adjust to your first semester with a peer mentor.
- Single parent support (SPREE): Get support for educational and personal needs unique to single parent students.
- Student constitution: The student constitution at Jamestown Community College outlines your rights and responsibilities as JCC students.
- Transfer and career preparation: Find opportunities with internships, jobs, career preparation, and transferring.
- Voter registration: Find voter registration and absentee ballot applications, and county board of elections information.
JCC technology & student IDs
Learn how to access JCC technology and get your student ID cards. You can also check out student discounts for hardware, software, and area businesses.
JCC students are welcome to access JCC's internet on their own devices from any of our campus locations including access from campus parking lots during the weekend.
PCs are also available in JCC’s libraries on the Jamestown and Cattaraugus County campuses to provide you with internet access. Library hours »
- About MyJCC and About Banner: You'll use your MyJCC and Banner logins for computer and network resources.
- Student ID cards: Your student ID card is used for meal plans, residence hall access, and other amenities on campus.