Receiving financial aid at JCC
At Jamestown Community College, we recognize that paying for a college education is a significant commitment. Attending college is one of the biggest investments a student will make, and the Financial Aid Office is committed to helping students understand their bill and maximize financial aid from all possible sources. We’re here to help you every step of the way so you can focus on making the most of your JCC education.
Annual tuition for 2021-2022: $5,200 in-state tuition
JCC's annual tuition for 2021-22 is $5,200 in-state tuition, and $10,400 nonresident tuition.
Step-by-step process for financial aid
Step 1: Prepare
- Know the costs
- Estimate your financial aid with the net price calculator
- Apply for scholarships through Awardspring
- Talk to your high school counselor
Step 2: Complete applications
- Apply for admission to JCC
- Create FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov (one for parent, one for student)
- Complete the FAFSA at studentaid.gov (JCC school code: 002869)
- Complete housing application if you live on campus
- Complete state aid applications