Official & unofficial JCC transcripts
You can order your official transcripts through Credentials Inc. TranscriptsPlus. You can get your unofficial transcripts (without college seal) in Banner.
- The Registrar’s Office has temporarily suspended its in-person pick-up option for transcripts. However, the ordering process has not changed.
You can order your official transcript from Jamestown Community College online through Credentials Inc. TranscriptsPlus. Your transcript will not be released if you have any outstanding financial obligations to JCC, or if any restrictive holds have been placed on your student records. We do not accept transcript requests by fax or mail. To access TranscriptsPlus via Banner, log in, click on Student, and click Order Official Transcripts.
You'll complete a short order form and pay using a debit or credit card. You may also order by phone at 847.716.3005. The transcript fee is $8.50 per official transcript. There is an additional charge for placing orders over the telephone.
- If you choose electronic delivery, you will typically receive it within minutes of placing your order.
- If you choose to have your transcript mailed to you, you have an overnight FedEx option. Track your order by signing up for text/email notifications or by visiting TranscriptsPlus Self-ServicePlus.
- You will need to provide your Social Security number or student ID number, date of birth, address, telephone number, and payment method.
Jamestown Community College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the college. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript request on behalf of Jamestown Community College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Unofficial transcripts (without college seal) are available at no charge for current and prior students in Banner.
- Log in to Banner
- Once you enter the secure area, select the Student tab
- Select Student Records
- Select Academic Transcript
- Select Credit for Transcript Level and JCC Advising/Unofficial for Transcript Type