Course Equivalents

Which courses will transfer?

Some colleges and universities have given Jamestown Community College information about which JCC courses transfer to their schools. You can find more information on specific school websites and in the Counseling and Career Center. To transfer courses, you may need a "C" grade or better.

Ultimately, it is the transfer schools’ decision regarding how and if a course transfers.

Course equivalents information will be updated as it is made available from the transfer schools. Use this information as a guide, and talk with the transfer school or a JCC counselor if you have questions about transferring your courses.