Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic competency in college-level quantitative reasoning skills, including arithmetic, algebra, and data analysis (SGE).
- Demonstrate competency in college level reading and writing skills (SGE).
- Understand and employ contemporary research methods to locate, evaluate, and synthesize information from a variety of sources (SGE).
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate arguments as they occur in their own or other’s work; develop well-reasoned arguments, and assess the adequacy of both qualitative and quantitative evidence (SGE).
- Recognize the value of learning as an ongoing process and understand their role in directing that process through individualizing a program of study.