Become a JCC student ambassador
Get the most out of yourself and your collegiate experience through Jamestown Community College's Student Ambassador program.
As a student ambassador, you will have the opportunity to develop your personal leadership qualities and strengthen skills such as communication, time management, goal setting, conflict resolution, teamwork, and much more. The program will enhance your overall college experience as you assist in the promotion of JCC by engaging with prospective students and share your journey at JCC.
You will take on many roles, including:
- Act as a representative of JCC
- Lead tours for prospective students and their families
- Assist at open houses, group visits, and other special events
- Visit prospective students at high schools and community events
- Communicate with students in-person, by phone, by email, and through social media
- Complete other roles as needed for institutional advancement
How to apply to the program
Apply using the student worker application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted for an interview.