Forms for financial aid
The preferred method of accessing forms is through your JCC Banner account. Your unsatisfied requirements will display with instructions and links to the required forms.
Please only print forms that are required to process your aid. If you use Microsoft Edge, you may need to open an alternate browser to view the forms.
- A3RD Authorization to Release Financial Aid Information form (21-22)
- ADA New York State TAP/Excelsior
- APTS Aid for Part-Time Study application
- BACH Affirmation of Bachelor's Degree form (21-22)
- CITIZN Citizen/Eligible Noncitizen Status form
- DEPOV Dependency Override Request (21-22)
- DEPOVC Dependency Override Request-Continuing Student (21-22)
- ENROLL Verification of College Enrollment form (21-22)
- IDEP Identity/Statement of Educational Purpose form (21-22)
- PJA Special Review Request form for income adjustment (21-22)
- PREF Parent Refusal to Provide FAFSA Info Affidavit form (21-22)
- RHSC Risk of Homelessness - Special Circumstances form (21-22)
- UEHWAI Unusual Enrollment History Waiver form (21-22)
- UHY Unaccompanied Homeless Youth form (21-22)
- WAIVER Request for Waiver of Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements
- External Enrollment Agreement (Consortium Agreement)
- Re-registration Form for Administrative Withdrawals - AWrereg
Federal loan request forms:
- Direct Stafford Loan - If you wish to accept a loan that was offered to you in your JCC Financial Aid Award Notification letter, you can print the loan acceptance form via your Banner account at banner.sunyjcc.edu. After you sign in, click on the Financial Aid tab and select 2. Your Eligibility Requirements. Select the correct Aid Year and click the Direct Stafford Loan Form link. If you do not have the link, please refer to your JCC Financial Aid Award Notification letter for further information.
- Parent PLUS Loan - A parent borrower can complete the Parent PLUS loan application process online at studentaid.gov. The parent should sign in using their account.