Thinking about enrolling at JCC?
We understand that you're an individual - and we treat you that way. From our close student-faculty ratio to our ongoing commitment to educational and technological advances, JCC stands ready to put you on the road to success.
- Apply to JCC
- Watch a video overview of JCC
- See upcoming recruitment events for prospective students at JCC
- Schedule a campus tour/visit on the Cattaraugus County Campus (Olean)
- Schedule a campus tour/visit on the Jamestown Campus
- Hear from current students about what it's like at JCC
Additional information and resources:
- Campus Safety (Annual Security & Fire Safety Report - Jamestown Campus and Annual Security Report - Cattaraugus County Campus)
- College Catalog
- Credit course schedules
- Disability support services
- Financial aid
- Honors program
- Immunization information
- Important information for JCC students, faculty, staff
- Maps and directions
- Registration forms and information
- Student responsibility statement
- Tuition & fees
Jamestown Community College’s annual security and fire report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings owned or controlled by Jamestown Community College; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the director of human resources and college-wide safety at 716.338.1035, or by accessing http://www.sunyjcc.edu/student-life/campus-safety.