Come as you are. Leave as you want to be.

At Jamestown Community College, we're committed to your journey forward and we're prepared to help you reach your educational goals. Whether you’re ready to jump into the complete college experience, balance a busy schedule and learn on a part-time basis, or take just a class or two, you can become the person you want to be at JCC.

Meet us online in a virtual admissions session

Meet with a JCC admissions representative over Zoom to have your questions about coming to JCC answered! Admissions sessions are held Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-noon. No registration is required. 

Find an academic program that's right for you

At JCC you have options. Browse our academic programs to find a major that fits you and your goals.

Not sure what you want to study? Our Individual Studies program is a great option for undecided students.

Contact Admissions

Jamestown Campus
North County Center
(Hamilton Collegiate Center)

800.388.8557 x1001 or 716.338.1001

Cattaraugus County Campus
(College Center)

800.388.8557 x7528 or 716.376.7528