The Manufacturing Technology Institute prepares you for tomorrow's "in-demand" employment opportunities today. A unique partnership between Jamestown Community College and regional industries, MTI gives you the high quality education that has been a hallmark of JCC for over 55 years plus valuable connections to the region's leading employers. A dynamic facility adjacent to JCC's Jamestown Campus provides a simulated manufacturing environment complemented by the college's state-of-the-art facilities and total collegiate experience.
Program options include:
- Computer-Aided Design & Computer Numerical Control - certificate
- Digital Computer Technology - associate degree
- Electricity/Electronics - certificate
- Engineering Science - associate degree
- Machine Tool Technology - certificate
- Mechanical Technology (design and machine tool specializations) - associate degree
- Welding Technology - associate degree/certificate.
Director of Engineering Science & Technology