An alumnus may request in writing that the registrar's office send an official transcript of his/her record directly to another college or a prospective employer. There is no charge for either official or unofficial transcripts.


Official Transcript Requests

You may request that an official transcript be sent in one of the three following ways:

  • Download and complete a transcript request form (PDF) and return it in person, by fax, or by mail.
  • Pick up a transcript request form at any campus or site. Complete the form and return it in person, by fax, or by mail.
  • Request an official transcript by letter. The letter, which, can be faxed, mailed, or delivered in person, should include the following:

Your full name (include maiden name, if applicable)
Your Social Security number
The dates during which you attended JCC
The address to which you would like the transcript sent; and
Your signature.


Contact the Registrar's Office

Registrar's Office
Jamestown Community College
525 Falconer Street
Jamestown, NY 14701
Fax: 716.338.1472