JCC students are the beneficiaries of over $500,000 in annual scholarship support provided through the Jamestown Community College Foundation. Our signature USA (Unified Student Assistance) Scholarship provides local high school graduates ranked in the top 20% of their class a full NYS tuition scholarship for up to two years of full-time study.
Learn more about the USA Scholarship and over 70 other scholarship opportunities specifically for current JCC students. Many of our scholarships require no application. The JCC Miscellaneous Scholarship Application, available here, is a single application that serves to apply for 10 scholarships for which the student meets eligibility criteria.
Students transferring from JCC to pursue upper division degrees at other colleges and universities are encouraged to apply for transfer scholarships.
Community Foundations offer a wide range of scholarships you can often apply for using a single application. For more information about your local Community Foundation:
- Chautauqua County residents - Chautauqua Region Community Foundation
- Cattaraugus County residents - Cattaraugus Region Community Foundation and Kathi Ward Foundation
- Allegany County residents - Allegany County Area Foundation
- Western New York area - Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Warren County PA residents - Community Foundation of Warren County. JCC students have also received scholarships from the Warren Forest Higher Education Council and Zonta Club of Warren (for adult non-traditional students).
Other resources you should check out:
- Search the Fastweb Scholarship Database for outside opportunities that match your personal profile.
- Hispanic or Latino? Check out the Hispanic Scholarship Fund website.
- Hispano o Latino? Visitar Hispanic Scholarship Fund website.