JCC students are the beneficiaries of over $500,000 in annual scholarship support provided through the Jamestown Community College Foundation. Our signature USA (Unified Student Assistance) Scholarship provides local high school graduates ranked in the top 20% of their class a full NYS tuition scholarship for up to two years of full-time study.
Students transferring from JCC to pursue upper division degrees at other colleges and universities are encouraged to apply for transfer scholarships.
Community Foundations offer a wide range of scholarships you can often apply for using a single application. For more information about your local Community Foundation:
- Chautauqua County residents - Chautauqua Region Community Foundation
- Cattaraugus County residents - Cattaraugus Region Community Foundation and Kathi Ward Foundation
- Allegany County residents - Allegany County Area Foundation
- Western New York area - Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Warren County PA residents - Community Foundation of Warren County. JCC students have also received scholarships from the Warren Forest Higher Education Council and Zonta Club of Warren (for adult non-traditional students).
Other resources you should check out:
- Search the Fastweb Scholarship Database for outside opportunities that match your personal profile.
- Hispanic or Latino? Check out the Hispanic Scholarship Fund website.