JCC students are the beneficiaries of over $500,000 in annual scholarship support provided through the Jamestown Community College Foundation. Our signature USA (Unified Student Assistance) Scholarship provides local high school graduates ranked in the top 20% of their class a full NYS tuition scholarship for up to two years of full-time study.
Prospective and Current Student Scholarships
Many of our scholarships require no application. The JCC Miscellaneous Scholarship Application is a single application that serves to apply for 10 scholarships for which the student meets eligibility criteria. Preference to students who apply by March 1.
Students transferring from JCC to pursue upper division degrees at other colleges and universities are encouraged to learn more about transfer scholarships. Apply by March 1.
Communities and Community Foundations offer a wide range of scholarships you can often apply for using a single application. For more information:
- Chautauqua County residents
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation (Apply March 1-June 1)
- Joint Neighborhood Project Chautauqua Educational Opportunity (JNP CEO) for students graduating from Jamestown High School or residents of the Chautauqua region holding a high school diploma or GED who did not enter college directly from high school (apply by May 1)
- Zonta Club of Jamestown
- Cattaraugus County
- Cattaraugus Region Community Foundation (Apply by April 1)
- Kathi Ward Foundation; Zonta Club of Olean Continuing Education Scholarship (application available in the Olean JCC Financial Aid Office or here)
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation has some scholarships for graduates of Cattaraugus County high schools.
- Allegany County
- Western New York area
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo (Apply by March 1)
- Warren County PA residents
- Kathy Kardish Wilson Memorial Educational Fund Application - for New York, Pennsylvania, or Ohio region
Other resources you should check out: