525 Falconer Street, P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
716.338.1000 or 1.800.388.8557
map and directions
Schedule a campus tour/visit to the Jamestown Campus
Founded in 1950, Jamestown Community College was the first community college certified in the State University of New York system. The 107-acre Jamestown Campus is located 80 miles south of Buffalo at the southern end of Chautauqua Lake.
On-campus housing for more than 300 students is available in Hillside Suites, three suite-style residence halls.
The Hamilton Collegiate Center houses the admissions and financial aid offices as well as the Counseling and Career Development Center, Campus Store, Student Union, Artworks, and cafeteria.
The Hultquist Library combines over 55,000 print materials and audiovisual tools with study areas and instructional resources. A computerized catalog and circulation system complement a professional staff focused on meeting student needs. The building also contains classrooms, a tutorial center, computer labs, theatre, distance learning classroom, and faculty offices.
Additional classrooms are located in the Arts and Sciences Center, along with a computer center, physics labs and classrooms, music department, Weeks Gallery, Weeks Reception Hall, and Scharmann Theatre, which serves as the site for a variety of student and professional cultural events and lectures. It is also home to JCC's top-ranked nursing program and its modern nursing laboratory. The campus' state-of-the-art computer resources includes 450 computers.
A gymnasium, indoor track, Life Fitness center, racquetball courts, and swimming pools make JCC's Physical Education Complex one of the most well-equipped facilities in the region.
The Katharine Jackson Carnahan Center is home to the Center for Continuing Education, which includes microcomputer labs, a theatre, and classrooms designed for short-term training. The Chautauqua County Law Enforcement Academy can be found in the Community Services Center.
JCC's LEED certified gold-rated Science Center, which opened in 2011, provides classroom and lab facilities for biology, biotechnology, chemistry, environmental science, and geology courses.
The Roger Tory Peterson Institute, located on Curtis Street, is a wonderful complement to JCC’s outstanding science education facilities and programs. The institute’s mission is to honor and continue the work of acclaimed Jamestown-born naturalist Roger Tory Peterson to foster understanding, appreciation, and protection of the natural world.