Access your records through Banner

As a student at Jamestown Community College, you have access to your records through your Banner account. These records include six-week and final grades, billing information and payment options, financial aid information, and academic transcripts. You are encouraged to access your Banner account regularly.

Additional services through Banner:

  • Enrollment verification: To verify enrollment for transfer, employment, scholarship, insurance, or other reasons, log in to Banner and the National Student Clearinghouse after the second week of each semester. Click on the Student tab.
  • Address and phone changes: To change your address or phone number, log in to Banner and click on the Personal Information tab. You can also complete a name/address change form in the Registrar’s Office.
  • Banner PIN numbers: If you have had your Banner PIN number disabled, you can get a new one at any of the JCC locations where you register for courses. You are required to provide photo identification to receive a new PIN number. If you are unable to come to one of the JCC locations, email indicating that your Banner PIN number has been disabled. Please include the following information: J number, date of birth, and mailing address. Once the Registrar’s Office verifies the information, a new Banner PIN number will be sent to you via the U.S. postal mail.
Printer-friendly version

Contact the Registrar

Jamestown Campus
(Hamilton Collegiate Center)