Your role in College Connections
As a school counselor in a College Connections school, you are essential in coordinating Jamestown Community College’s College Connections program. We look forward to working with you and others in your office.
- Course selection: You will work with your school to determine course offerings. Let College Connections know your finalized choices at the end of the semester prior to registration.
- Placement testing: You will work with JCC to offer the online Accuplacer college placement test at your high school.
- Course registration: You will work with JCC to register students for courses.
- Course withdrawal: You will collect withdrawal forms to be processed by College Connections. These are completed in accordance with College Connection deadlines.
- Certificate of Residence (COR) form – Allegany, Erie, Wyoming, and other counties
- College Connections program handbook
- DualEnroll account creation and registration instructions
- Guidelines for accommodating students with disabilities
- Incomplete form
- Parent/guardian permission form
- Placement testing resources
- Transcript request
- Withdrawal form