Library Services for JCC Faculty & Staff
The JCC Libraries' are committed to providing all students, faculty, staff, and community residents with access to the library resources and services they require for their academic, professional, and research needs.
Ask Us! Ask your questions via email or chat.
- Faculty Orientation - Learn about the library resources and services and how you can partner with the JCC librarians to improve our collections and to provide research instruction to meet your students’ needs.
- What is a LibGuide?- View information about LibGuides and how they can be useful to you and your students. Learn how to create one with the help of a video tutorial and sample guides.
- Library Accessibility Services - This LibGuide provides an overview of the range of services and tools provided in the libraries for individuals who may require assistance or need specific tools in order to access and use the libraries' resources and services.
- Gifts & Donations - Learn how you can support the JCC Libraries through gifts and donations. A list of criteria for donated materials is included.
- My Library Account - Learn how to login to JCC Libraries’ Primo Search to view items that you’ve checked out, to place a hold on an item, and to view any fines that you may have on your account.
- Interlibrary Loan - Borrow materials not already owned by your campus library from other libraries throughout the world.
- MyJCC - This is the link to the JCC student portal, where students can check their college email (powered by Google) and receive important information about campus events, advisement, registration, graduation, financial aid, etc.
- Academic Support Services - Learn how and where JCC students can receive academic support for reading, writing, and study skills, and one-on-one tutoring.