Vehicle reservations for JCC employees
To check the availability of college vehicles, go online to JCC’s Virtual Event Management System.
- J JMST Car - Kia
- J JMST Car - Malibu
- J JMST FSA Van 1
- J JMST FSA Van 2
- O Olean Vehicle
You must be an approved driver to use one of the college vehicles. To become an approved driver or check your status, email Human Resources.
How to request
- Jamestown Campus: 716.338.1002 #1
- Cattaraugus County Campus: 716.376.7509
If you are traveling more than 300 miles or for more than three days in a row, it is recommended that you rent a vehicle from Enterprise.
Instructions for college vehicle use
- Fill up the gas tank before returning the vehicle back to campus so it is ready to go for the next person. Do not leave it on empty. A credit card is provided for this reason.
- Remove all garbage and personal belongings before returning the vehicle.
- You must fill out the vehicle mileage in (beginning odometer reading) and out (ending odometer reading) on the front of the key envelope.
- If there are any items needing attention (e.g. service light is on, strange noise heard from vehicle, etc.) please indicate this on the key envelope provided.
- Return keys immediately upon your arrival back to campus. Put them in the key drop box outside or on the desk in Buildings and Grounds office. Do not use the interoffice mail to return them.