Which courses will transfer?
Some colleges and universities have given Jamestown Community College information about which JCC courses transfer to their schools. You can find more information on specific school websites and in the Counseling and Career Center. To transfer courses, you may need a "C" grade or better.
Ultimately, it is the transfer schools’ decision regarding how and if a course transfers.
Course equivalents information will be updated as it is made available from the transfer schools. Use this information as a guide, and talk with the transfer school or a JCC counselor if you have questions about transferring your courses.
- SUNY College Course Equivalencies
- Equivalencies for PA State Schools
- Transferology - create a free account and enter your courses to find equivalent courses at other schools
- Binghamton University
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Daemen College
- D'Youville College
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Gannon University
- Mansfield University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- North Carolina State University
- Penn State University
- Slippery Rock University of PA
- St. Bonaventure University
- University at Buffalo (UB)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- University of Vermont