Master’s, Doctoral, & 1+1 Agreements

Transfer agreements for master’s & doctoral degrees

Jamestown Community College has transfer agreements with other schools to make transferring credits easier. In addition to hundreds of agreements with four-year institutions, JCC has agreements that can help you earn your master’s and doctoral degrees.

Master’s degree agreements

Doctoral degree agreements

Transfer agreements for 1+1 associate degrees

JCC also has 1+1 agreements, where you spend one year at JCC and then transfer to a partner school to complete your second year, and earn your associate’s degree. These agreements let you take what you’ve learned at JCC and apply it to specialized study, all within your first two years of college.

1+1 degree agreements