Prepare for your career
Career Services at Jamestown Community College can help you prepare for your next career move. Schedule an appointment to receive personalized help with any of these services:
- Resume and cover letter creation, review, and editing
- Interview preparation
- Job searching
- Soft skills assessment and guidance
- Awato - learn about your interests, skills, and experiences
- Career Zone - brief assessment of interests and work values
- Guide to Volunteering and Non-Profit Careers
- My Next Move - explore new or growing careers and industries
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Fall spotlight: Erick Laine CEO Award
The Erick Laine CEO Award is an opportunity to have a paid, hands-on experience in the career field of your choice. Starting in the fall of 2021, 10 participants will be selected to take part in this 10-week course comprised of targeted career development classes, an apprenticeship, and other career experiences tailored to participants’ specific interests and personal goals.
Applications are closed for the Erick Laine CEO Award.