Records & enrollment verification through Banner

As a student at Jamestown Community College, you have access to your records, enrollment verification, and address and phone changes through your Banner account. You are encouraged to access your Banner account regularly.

  • Access your records: Access your records, including six-week and final grades, billing information and payment options, financial aid information, and academic transcripts.
  • Enrollment verification: To verify enrollment for transfer, employment, scholarship, insurance, or other reasons, log in to Banner and the National Student Clearinghouse after the second week of each semester. Click on the Student tab.
  • Address and phone changes: To change your address or phone number, log in to Banner and click on the Personal Information tab. You can also complete a name/address change form in the Registrar’s Office.

Steps to access Banner

  1. Go to
  2. Select Banner button
  3. Select Enter Secure Area
  4. Enter your User ID (or your username)
    1. Your social security number or J# (starts with J00…) will also work in the User ID field
  5. Enter your PIN (password)
    1. NEW students: The first time you log in, use your birthdate in MMDDYY format (ex. 012490)

Not sure what your User ID and PIN are? Go to and follow the prompts. Your username and PIN will then be emailed to you.

If you are a returning student and forgot your password, enter your social security number in the User ID field and select Forgot PIN. If you have a security question setup, answer it and reset your PIN. If you can’t remember the answer or you don’t have a security question setup, call the Registrar’s Office at 716.338.1018. The Registrar’s Office is the only office that can change your Banner PIN.