New student orientation
We are excited to welcome you to Jamestown Community College! You'll learn about the types of courses we offer and how to use our technologies to learn. You'll also learn about academic and other types of support, life as a college student, how to connect to others and get involved, and college expectations regarding COVID-19 safety and protocols.
You must be registered for classes before you can register for orientation. Learn about advising for new students.
You will need to use your JCC computer account to register. If this is your first time accessing your JCC computer accounts, review instructions to access your accounts.
- Jamestown Campus orientation
- Tuesday, August 17, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. or 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Friday, August 20, 1-5 p.m.
- Cattaraugus County Campus orientation
- Monday, August 16, 1-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 18, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday, August 20, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- North County Center orientation
- Wednesday, August 18, 5-9 p.m.
- If you are unable to attend in person, you must complete Summer 2021 New Student Orientation in Blackboard
- Parent Zoom orientation
- Monday, August 16, 6-7 p.m.
- Residence Life orientation: Are you going to be living on campus? Plan to attend a mandatory Residence Life Orientation on the evening of Move In Day. There is no need to register for this session, and details for this event will be sent to you by the Residence Life office. You should still plan to attend new student orientation.
- Check out the our Next Steps for Accepted Students checklist to see what else you can do before classes start.
Again, congratulations on choosing Jamestown Community College and welcome to the JCC family!