Log into your MyJCC student account
As a student at Jamestown Community College, you'll use your MyJCC account for many college resources, including Blackboard, Brightspace, Degree Works, JCC gmail, library databases, LinkedIn Learning, Starfish, and wifi on campus.
Your Banner account is separate from MyJCC, where you can access your schedule, grades, and financial aid; add and drop classes; and update your contact information. Learn more about Banner »
Steps to access MyJCC
- Go to sunyjcc.edu/myjcc
- Select the account you want to log into
- Enter your username (i.e. smithab01)
- Enter your password
- New students: Your initial password is your birth date in MMDDYY format (ex. 012490).
- Current students: If you forgot your password, select the Forgot Password? link. To change your password, select Change your MyJCC password and follow the prompts.
- Blackboard: Some of your instructors use Blackboard to share course materials and communicate with you. Online coursework is also conducted through Blackboard.
- Brightspace: Some of your instructors use Brightspace to share course materials and communicate with you.
- Degree Works: Degree Works lets you track your degree progress by showing you which courses you have completed and which courses you still need to take for graduation. You can also view how your courses would fit into another program if you decide to change your major.
- JCC gmail: Every student has a JCC gmail account. This is the official way JCC communicates with you, so be sure to check it regularly.
- Library databases: Research with JCC’s library catalogs and collections of print and online publications.
- LinkedIn Learning: Learn a new skill through LinkedIn Learning’s video tutorials.
- Microsoft software at portal.office.com: JCC provides Microsoft Office to every student free of charge for offline and online use.
- Starfish: Starfish helps you find instructor office hours, schedule advisement appointments, and connect with student services.
- Wifi on campus: Enter a web address in your browser and you will be redirected to the JCC wireless login page.
- Jamestown Campus: JCC-JMST
- Cattaraugus County Campus: JCC-CATT