JCC student IDs
Student ID cards at Jamestown Community College are used to access many amenities, such as the Hillside Suites, meal plans, and other services on campus.
New students & new ID cards
1. Submit a photo with a white or very light background. Have someone take a photo of you (or you can snap a selfie) with the following guidelines:
- Must have white or very light plain background
- Must not have mask or face covering on
- Must not have any type of hat on
- Must be a head/shoulders-only shot
- Must be in .jpg or .jpeg format
- If possible, the photo should be no larger than 256kb
2. Submit the photo with your full name and J-number to: IDPhotos@mail.sunyjcc.edu. Indicate where you want to pick up your card: Jamestown Campus, Cattaraugus County Campus, or North County Center.
3. Pick up your student ID card when classes start for the fall or spring semesters. Residence hall students will get their card on their move-in date. You will need to bring a positive form of identification when you pick up your ID. IDs cannot be mailed.
- Jamestown Campus: ID cards can be picked up at the FSA office (COCE) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., August-May.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: ID cards can be picked up at the Campus Life office (COLL) during the fall and spring semesters. You will be notified by email that your ID is ready.
Returning students & updating current ID cards
- Jamestown Campus:
- Residence hall students will be given a new ID card or will get a sticker for the current semester at the time of their move-in. They should send in a selfie photo using the information above prior to their move-in date if they need a new card.
- Commuter students: Get a sticker from the Jamestown Campus bookstore (COCE) during regular business hours or the FSA office (COCE) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. during the academic year.
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Get a sticker from the Campus Life office (COLL) during posted hours throughout the fall and spring semesters.