Health services at JCC
JCC’s Health Services promote health and wellness through nurse-directed care and wellness counseling. Our registered nurses in each health center can treat many minor health conditions and illnesses and evaluate the need for emergency care for students, faculty, and staff.
- Over the counter medication
- Employee blood draws (with valid script)
- Blood pressure checks
- Dressing changes and wound checks
- Sprains, strains, and muscle problems
- Stress and anxiety
- General health and wellness counseling
- Physical and health assessment
- Referrals for further care in our community
Prescriptions for health conditions are not available at the health centers. Patients who may require more extensive treatment and medical care will be referred to the appropriate facility such as emergency room, urgent care, or their own health care provider.
Schedule an appointment
Call Health Services to talk with one of our nurses. We’ll take your health history, and based on our call, we’ll schedule an in-person appointment or HIPAA-compliant Zoom video appointment.
Face masks are required in the health centers regardless of vaccination status.
If you have medical or COVID questions, and/or are ill, contact:
- Katherine Manhart, RN at 716.338.1077 (Jamestown Campus)
- Roger Johnson, RN at 716.376.7569 (Cattaraugus County Campus)
If you have non-medical questions, or questions about immunizations, records, appointments, nursing and OTA physicals, or health center policies and procedures, contact:
- Charlene Johnson, Health Services assistant at 716.338.1013