Food pantry for JCC students
Jamestown Community College maintains a food pantry for all students on the Jamestown Campus, Cattaraugus County Campus, and North County Center. We have an assortment of donated food items and hygiene products that we are happy to share.
Any student in need can receive items. Services are private, confidential, and free.
Food pantry locations on campus
- Jamestown Campus: next to the Campus Bookstore, Hamilton Collegiate Center, first floor
- Cattaraugus County Campus: Counseling and Career Center across from the bookstore, College Center, first floor
- North County Center: Counseling and Career Center, Main Building, second floor
Support the food pantry
Food and monetary donations are always welcome. Contact Kayla Crosby to donate.
Can openers are welcome. Pull tabs are convenient on canned items for students that do not have can openers.
- Boxed pasta, noodles, rice all varieties
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Canned vegetables, including kidney beans, white beans, navy beans for chili, etc.
- Canned soups, ravioli, and pastas
- Cans or jars of spaghetti sauce
- Sloppy Joe sauce
- Instant mashed potatoes/gravy packets
- Cereals/instant oatmeal
- Taco shells (hard and soft)
- Taco seasoning packets
- Meal helpers
- Peanut butter and jelly (plastic containers preferred)
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise)
- Salad dressings
- Cake, muffin, and pudding mixes
- Cake/cookie frosting
Fruit and snacks
- Canned fruit or “grab-n-go” individual fruit packs
- Fruit snacks
- Bags of chips
- Crackers (assorted varieties)
- Granola bars
- Fruit juice (plastic bottles)
- Tea/hot chocolate
- Cotton swabs
- Shampoo, conditioner, lotions
- Shaving cream
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash
- Toilet paper and paper towel rolls
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes