Get ready for your first semester
- Complete a brief intake survey:
- Students entering in fall 2021: intake survey for fall 2021 (through Google form)
- Students entering in spring 2022: follow instructions for intake survey for spring 2022 (through Starfish)
- Use the new student readiness checklist to prepare for college
- Join us for JCC Get Connected Fall 2021!
- How to log into your MyJCC accounts
- Log into Banner through MyJCC and go to your Student Records. View Placement Information to find your initial course placement for English and math. View Your Advisement Transcript to access your previously earned JCC credits, including any transferred coursework.
- View your program requirements and sample first semester in your specific program.
- Create a possible list of classes, using the English and math courses suggested in your placement information, along with other courses from your program’s semester map. If you already have credit for some of the courses, you don’t need to repeat them. If you need to move courses from later semesters to your first semester, you can.
- Find your classes in the credit course schedule. You can view the semester schedule as a PDF on the Credit Course Schedules page, or in Banner by selecting Course Schedule Search.
- Write down the times, days, and CRNs (course reference numbers) for each class so that they do not overlap with one another. This may take some time, and you may have to make a few edits as you draft your schedule to make sure everything fits together. Keep in mind that “TR” in the schedule means Tuesdays AND Thursdays. Your draft schedule may not be perfect the first time around - but do your best!
- Keep your transfer plans in mind when drafting a schedule. Information on transfer planning can be found on the Transfer From JCC page.
You can register for classes by attending an Accepted Student Day OR by calling the Counseling & Career Center for an appointment.
Jamestown - 716.338.1007
Cattaraugus - 716.376.7508
North County - 716.363.6500