Leadership program at JCC
Get the most out of yourself and your collegiate experience through Jamestown Community College's Presidential Ambassador Leadership Program.
As a presidential ambassador, you'll have the opportunity to develop your personal leadership qualities and strengthen skills such as communication, time management, goal setting, conflict resolution, and teamwork. The leadership program will enhance your overall college experience as you assist in the promotion of JCC by engaging with prospective students and share your journey at JCC.
You'll take on many roles, including:
- Act as a representative of JCC
- Lead tours for prospective students and their families
- Assist at open houses, group visits, and other special events
- Maximize the utilization of admissions software
- Visit prospective students at high schools and community events
- Communicate with students through phone, email, and social media
- Complete other roles as needed for institutional advancement
How to apply to the program
Apply using the student worker application. Once your application is received, you will be contacted for an interview.