Financial Aid for Study Abroad

Funding for study abroad

When you study abroad while attending Jamestown Community College, you can use your JCC financial aid.

To see how funds can be used, you can begin the financial aid process by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible. Try to file the FAFSA by March 1 for programs beginning in the fall and by September 1 for those in the spring.

We also recommend that students studying abroad designate a family member as power of attorney for negotiation of financial aid funds while abroad.

Study abroad scholarships