- Apply for graduation in Blackboard
- A letter from Vice President Eileen Goodling (pdf)
- Join the JCC Alumni Association
|Jamestown Campus||Cattaraugus County Campus|
View the full videos of our ceremonies.
JCC and the Faculty Council of Community Colleges want to change the public perception of community colleges and all that they do. When we talk with our students about the reasons for their success, we often find they praise the same things that government and the media criticize:
- the chance to build up their skills via remedial coursework
- the opportunity to explore and learn about themselves and the world via liberal arts curricula
- the small classes and personal interactions with faculty and staff
Be a part of the narrative! The best of these videos from the entire SUNY Community College system will be combined into longer-form narratives for communicating with the public, public office holders, and our own institution.
Please make a short video of yourself telling your own story about what community college education has meant to you or how it has changed your life.
In 1 minute or less:
- “I am walking across this stage today because…”
- “What JCC has meant to me”
- “How JCC / Community College has changed my life”
Post your video, or a link to your video, on Twitter using the hashtag #mysunyccstory (and don’t forget to tag us @sunyjcc)!
View all the stories we've received so far...