JCC is no longer mailing paper billing statements. In efforts for JCC to support a paperless, greener environment, we have eliminated the mailing of paper bills. Student bills can be viewed at https://banner.sunyjcc.edu.
Fall 2015 bills will be available beginning July 6.
Payment Due Date
August 10, 2015: for students registered by July 10
September 4, 2105: for students registered on July 11 or after
Payment is due upon registration after September 4. Failure to pay on time may result in your account being accessed a $35 late fee.
Payment on your class registration can be made by cash, check, or AmEx/MC/Visa/Discover, either in the business office or by telephone. You may also pay online. Payment must be received by the specified due date above.
Online Payment Plan
An automatic online payment plan is available through Nelnet Business Solutions. Brochures outlining the plan are available in your campus business office.
Once enrolled, you may view your payment plan through Nelnet at http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/jamestown by logging in using the username and password that you established at the time of enrollment. Basic changes can be made through this site; however, to cancel the plan you must contact the JCC Business Office.
Note: Payments made through Nelnet will be reflected on your student account in approximately ten business days. For immediate posting on your student account, you may call your campus business office directly and pay with a credit/debit card over the phone.
Registering for classes creates a financial obligation with the college.
If you are registered on or prior to July 10, the Financial Responsibility Agreement form must be submitted to the business office by August 10 or you will lose your fall 2015 class registration.
If you are registered on or after July 11, the Financial Responsibility Agreement form should be submitted to the business office by August 21, but your class registration will not be dropped.
If you prefer to use the PDF version of the form, download it from here then complete, print, and sign it. Then you can mail, fax, or drop off the form to the nearest business office. At this time we cannot accept a scanned copy of the form.
Mail: P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702-0020
Drop Off: Jamestown Campus, Cattaraugus County Campus, or North County Center
View Your Student Bill
- Go to: https://banner.sunyjcc.edu
- Enter the secure area. You will need your student ID/J-number or social security number and personal identification number (PIN). The first time you log in, you will be directed to create a more secure PIN of your choice. You should also set up and answer a security question. This will enable you to reset your PIN if you should forget it or become locked out of the site. If you do not set up a security question and require JCC to reset your PIN, you will need to do so in person or receive a new PIN through the mail.
- Click on "Student"
- Click on "Registration"
- Click on "View Your Bill"
- Select the term you would like to view.
- Please fill out and return your Financial Responsibility Agreement form for this term.